Thursday, October 9, 2008

Stuck in the Middle

I was cruising around the internet, thinking about writing my first post for this blog, when I found this picture on Flickr. It kind of sums it all up.

There's this gummy bear, see? A smiling bear-shaped ball of sugar that'll stick to your teeth if you bite it. It's candy. It's happy. It's one of a kind... sort of.

So, what's the gummy bear thinking? Cue the Steeler's Wheel song... "I've got friends to the left of me, jokers to the right, and here I am, stuck in the middle with you..."

Actually, I think what the picture really means is that I spend way too much time on the computer cruising around the internet, listening to songs from the 70s.

Check out the whole series of gummy bear photos at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/furiousgeorge81/sets/72057594051411617/





2 comments:

Lee Anne Morris said...

Dear Gen M.

Perhaps your internet behavior is more middle of the road than you think!

http://tech.yahoo.com/news/nm/20080916/wr_nm/internet_book_life_dc

BIGGBY BOB said...

Yum, gummy bears....my favorite. Of course if it were up to me, and I was eating them....I would start with the one in the middle first. So, I guess I would start in the middle....but now were back where we started...again :)